Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2012

Guess what?

I have an appointement for a job interview.
At JoAnns Fabrics :-)

They pay minimum wage, but honestly, I would do it for the fun of having a job outside my home that pays for the necessary childcare. And for working in a fabric store. :-)
(I think my hubby is a little afraid that by the end of the month I won't get a paycheck but owe them money *g*)

So I thought it would be a nice idea to wear a me-made dress to the job interview.
Here it comes: my diplomat dress (pattern bought at JoAnns for 1 Dollar!) made of JoAnns Fabric ( I wanted to buy some Lisette-Fabric, but they didn't have left enough of the one I wanted).






I really loved working with this pattern. I didn't make any alterations, and it fits perfectly. Love it!
I gonna make a second one for sure, and I gonna try the portfolio dress next.
You got me, Liesl Gibson!

The piping was my addition (I am pretty obsessed with piping at the moment *g*).
Do you like it?

Greetings,
Tina

PS I will let you know about the interview.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Viel Glueck beim Bewerbungsgespraech, ich wuerde bei diesem Job garantiert mehr Stoff als Geld nach Hause bringen. Kleid sieht super aus!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That's a lovely dress! I hope you got the job!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Good luck with the interview - your dress should do the trick:-)

    AntwortenLöschen