Sonntag, 8. Juli 2012

Trying to find the perfect T-Shirt sewing pattern for my daughter.

Yes, i could easily go and buy a bunch of T-Shirts for her.
But I don't want to :-)
Now that I can sew the perfect neckband (Thank you again, Rae!), I want to make them myself.
I already have a pile of 10 different knit fabrics ready pre-washed on my dryer,
and they are soooo easy, fast and thrifty to sew, you only need such a small amount of fabric....

This pattern - found in an Ottobre magazine - isn't the one:



The shoulders are much to wide,
the arms are way to long.

The fabric is from Germany, it is an organic interlock knit fabric.

I seriously have to search for my Xater-Sewingpattern, I want to give it a try. It is said to have very narrow shoulders.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen