Montag, 4. April 2016

sunday stash: Wenn der Stoff auf dich wartet.../ when fabric is waiting for you

Ich habe für meine Freundin Christiane schon im Januar ein Fat Quater bundle der bluebird collection  von Cotton+Steel bestellt - und den Stoff für traumhaft befunden.

I already ordered a fat quarter bundle of Cotton+Steels bluebird collection for my friend Christiane in January. And loved all of them.





Jetzt habe ich auch für mich ein bisschen was bestellt: ein Yard von dem hart umkämpften Flock Druck (die Vögel) und einen halben Yard von einem Stoff, der mir als Kombi dazu gefällt.
Am liebsten hätte ich mir noch viel mehr Stoffe aus der Kollektion bestellt - insbesondere als ich sie bei The Intrepid Thread für 8 Dollar den Yard entdeckt habe *uah*, aber ich beherrsche mich tapfer.... und der sale ist auch schon vorbei...

Now I bought a small amount for mer, too. A yard of the highly searched after "Flock" print and a half yard of a print that I like to combine with it.
I would have loved to order more prints, especially when I found them on sale at The Intrepid Thread for $8 a yard, but I think I  will be a good girl...the sale is over anyways.

Beide zusammen sollen in der nächsten Woche zu einer Kurventasche (Farbenmix sew along bei "Frühstück bei Emma - Taschenspieler 3) werden. Dazu denke ich,werde ich zum ersten Mal Lederriemen verwenden. Ein naturfarbenes Leder kann ich mir dazu perfekt vorstellen.

Theses two prints will become a Kurventasche next week, for  the Taschenspieler sew along, and I think I will for the first time ever add real leather straps in natural brown. I think that will look amazing!




3 Kommentare:

  1. Very nice, I love the Flock print.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful additions to your stash!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I always admire your projects! Loved seeing the little outfits you made for your daughter....and your purses are so unique. This new fabric will look great. Looking forward to seeing the finished product. Have fun!

    AntwortenLöschen